- MTBMX Jump bike
- Standard frame, 1 color powder coat $1300.00
- Frame is 4130 chomoly tubes oversized for stiffness, and to take abuse
- Main tubes are round , rear end uses Square 4130 chromo tubes for a super stiff rear that is light and very strong.
- The bike is set up to take a 80 to 100 mm travel fork.
- The bike is super flickable, but the stable geometry will keep things under control in sketchy landings.
- This frame is intended to be a jump only bike, and will rule at your local trails, or will tear up 4x and dual slalom, and skate parks.
- Frame weighs 4.5 to 5 pounds depending on size.
Standard frame comes with an 11 inch seat tube
Top tube comes in 21,22,23 inch standard
Chain stays are 15.5, 69 head angle 70 seat tube angle
Disc brake only
Wheels 24 or 26 inch, bb height is 11 inches with 26 inch wheels
Up to a 2.35 rear tire
Bike is set up with horizontal drop outs but has a mount for a deraileur, or works great as a single speed
Custome sizes start at $100.00